The rules of participation and passing the obligatory physicall classes
1. Each 1st year the student is obliged by the rules of the University to participate in two semesters of minimum once a week physical class organized by our Center for Physical Education and Sports.
2. Participation in the class will be concluded by grading.
3. The student may be absent 2 times during a semester without a reason.
4. There will be no possibility to make up for excessive absences on other dates.
5. The specific class is chosen by the student according to his interests and academic schedule from the offer announced by the Center (sport.lazarski.pl) before the start of the semester. If the number of students willing to join the class exceeds the limits, the possibility of joining will be based on the order of applications.
6. Signing up for physical classes is done by the University electronic registration system euczelnia.lazarski.pl . Additionally the students may sign up in person at the special event announced by the Center.
7. Students may be released from the full semester by medical doctors working at clinics based in Poland. The sick leave must be presented to our office on before: October 30th for autumn semester or March 30th for spring semester.
8. A temporary sick leave may be issued by any doctor in active practice in Poland. The leave should be presented in the first class after an absence, otherwise it will not be accepted.
9. Extramural students do not have obligatory physical classes.
10. All students who are actively involved in sports clubs gyms, swimming pools and other sports activities can get a credit for Athletics on the basis of the certificate from the club, gym ect.
11. Every student may participate in as many physical classes organized by us as he or she wishes during all years of study if only there is enough space in the chosen group. The decision is made by the instructor of the class.
Director of the Physical Education and Sports Center
All students can practice for free in the gym at the appointed time. If you have free places you can join PE groups and practice: yoga, fitness, swimming and other activities depending on the offer in a given semester. We invite you to the AZS sports section: futsal (indoor football), volleyball, tennis, golf, cheerleader etc. and taking part in the academic competition.
Siłownia / Gym sektor A, pozim -1, sala 01
Godziny / hours
Poniedziałek/ Monday 17:30 20:30
Wtorek / Tuestay
Środa / Wednesday 16:00- 18:00
Piątek / Friday 14:00-17:00
Register for classes of Physical Education is already possible! You can sing-up via our website: http://wf.lazarski.pl, which will be active from 13 to 27 of February. Login details (number and password) are the same as for the Virtual University. At full-time classes it starts on 25 October. Details of the joining and pass you can find at: sport.lazarski.pl. Any questions or doubst should be directed to the address email@example.com.
Director of the Department of Physical Education and Sport
Basketball match Lazarski vs Kozminski
Last match was a difficult challenge for our basketball players. They coped with really strong opponent – Kozminski University. Attendance was huge and stands was full of fans. We had the honor to host a very special guest, who was vice-rector Jerzy Stępień. During a match’s break could the public admire the Cheerleaders show.
Out team played bravely, but the result of match was a draw – 80:80. Unfortunately, during overtime was the ALK in luck and they won by getting 4-points advantage over Lazarski. The final result is 109:105.
Thank you for a great game, Messers.
16 persons took part in FIFA tournament, that had we organize with a Student Council help. Students fought bravely for victory. They had a lot of fun at the same time. The first three places were rewarded and the winner was sophomore Konrad Stępniak.
We make photos available to you, because we want to show, how participants enjoyed themselves and get to know the faces of the winners. Thank you for a really big number of the arrival and we promise, that we will organize more.