Students with sports attainments may apply for rector’s scholarships and fee reductions.
In order to apply for a rector’s scholarship:
- you must be at least a 2nd year student,
- of Polish nationality,
- have attained first three places in sports competitions on the level of city, county, national or international, in the last semester.
To apply, please
- fill out the scholarship form (you can get it at scholarships office, dean’s office or the Center of Physical Education and Sports),
- include a copy of your attainment diplomas,
- leave the form for the signature of the director of the Center of Physical Education and Sports (room 112)
- bring the documents to the scholarships office.
Who can get a fee reduction:
- all students including foreigners, on the basis of academic sports successes on the level of city, county, national or international, in the last semester, where you represent Lazarski University.
- also 1st grade students who, having already had serious sports career decide to cooperate with the Lazarski University in the field of sports.
- students who are highly involved in the activities of the Lazarski Sports Federation
To apply, visit toom 112.